Whole Life Ministries is a full-gospel, non-denominational church established as a result of a vision God gave our Pastor, Sandra Kennedy. The mandate given to Whole Life Ministries is to "Grow Up the Body of Christ and Teach Them Victory." To that end, all the energies and resources of Whole Life Ministries are dedicated to implementing the various phases of that vision in the fullness of God's timing.
It is the purpose of Whole Life Ministries to teach men and women of all walks and from every nation that it is God's purpose for mankind be restored to a rightful relationship with Him. God desires that we walk in this relationship and allow His Spirit to live through us right now on the Earth. It is our desire to help people reach their full potential in Christ.
1 Thessalonians 5:23 - "May God Himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul, and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons (God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit)
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- In His virgin birth
- In His miracles
- In His vicarious and atoning death on the cross
- In His bodily resurrection
- In His ascension to the right hand of the Father
- In His personal future return to this earth in power and in glory to rule a thousand years
- In the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation
- Water baptism by immersion
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with other tongues, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit and by His indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing through His shed blood and the stripes upon His back.
- In the resurrection of the saved and the lost at the final judgment, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.